Finland House Rio was a great success!
Seppo game in the Finland House Rio during the Olympic games was a great success. There were around 35 000 visitors in the house during the open days. Many of the visitors joined the game.
Feedback on the game was extremely positive. There were many teams who spent several hours playing it. The idea of the game was to learn Finnish culture and some interesting manners of the Finns – in a fun and easy way. Players learned to play mölkky and dance letkis.
According to the game rules the winner was selected in a lottery after the game. Each returned answer was a lottery ticket. The winner of the game is Team Alho. Congratulations!
The amazing prize for the winner is Natural Luxury Holiday in Kuusamo Lapland in Finland.
Prize for 2 people
Total 8 nights
Valid 1 year
- Private transfers, Kuusamo Airport
- 2 nights – boutique hotel Ruka Peak, incl. breakfast
- 2 nights – luxury chalet, Villa Vuosselinranta, incl. breakfast
- 4 nights – unique, boutique chalet, Villa Vallio-Ruka, incl. breakfast
- 2 x half board meal
- Pampering evening with dinner in the Wilderness Spa Pyhäpiilo or Ice Sauna (in winter) by Rukan Salonki
- Activities, 3 x half-day seasonal activity arranged by Ruka Adventures
- Luxury Wild Food Dinner, Studio Restaurant Tundra, the Chef and Ceramist, Mr. Jarmo Pitkänen
The winner has been informed privately. Thank you for everyone who joined the game!
Pearson's Yázigi Language Schools in collaboration with Seppo in Brazil
Pearson has entered into a contract with Seppo gamification platform. Yázigi Language Schools will start using Seppo in Brazil.
Seppo's Game of The Month is not a game but a theme - Wildlife
Seppo’s Game Of The Month in July is not one game but several, two from Finland, one from Brazil and one from The UK. Well, actually, it could be even more than these.
Seppo's Game of The Month takes us Travelling
Travelling the world broadens the traveller’s view of the world and makes it easier to understand different cultures and viewpoints. Travelling, however, doesn’t necessarily require leaving your school. At least not, if you go Travelling with Linda Eilertsen’s game, which is our Game of The Month in June.