We have two different pricing options, Education and Business. Our pricing model is flexible and adapts to your needs.
Freaquently asked questions about our pricing
Education pricing is for educational organisations (schools, colleges, universities etc.). If you purchase an Education subscription, you may be asked to prove your employment.
Business pricing is for companies.
If your organisation is a training company or continuing education programs as a way of conducting business, business pricing is applied.
If you are uncertain about which subscription to purchase or your organisation is an NGO, please contact us.
We are an NGO, how much is the subscription for us?
Contact our sales for a tailored offer for your NGO.
The amount of expected players is what defines the final price of your subscription. When making a purchase, you need to estimate how many people you expect to be playing the games you create with Seppo. The number of games you can make is not limited in any way.
When you purchase a subscription, you also choose how many player licences you need. For example, you plan to make games and estimate that all together 200 players will be playing those games. You need 200 player licences.
- You purchase player licences with your subscription.
- Players can join a game using a game specific PIN code or QR code, this login method consumes one player licence per login.
- Player account or email login is also possible, the player can use the player account or email to login to multiple games. This login method consumes one player licence per player account or email.
- Player licence quota resets every 3 months. When the player licences are freed, they will become available for new players.
- Player licences are organisation-specific. So when buying, you need to estimate how many players your organisation has in total, even if there are more than one person using Seppo to create games.
Education subscription has a minimum purchase of 25 player licences, business licence has a minimum purchase of 50 player licences.
The maximum number of licences you can purchase from the webshop is 1000. If you need more licences, contact our team.
The general rule is that you have 1 instructor account per 20 player licences. So for example:
- 50 player licences – 2 instructors, including owner
- 100 player licences – 5 instructors, including owner
You will save money by buying the longer subscription.
Player licence quota resets every 3 months in both subscriptions.
- Owner: manage subscription + everything an admin can do
- Admin: add and remove admins and instructors + everything an instructor can do
- Instructor: create and manage games, access to reporting
- Player: play games
How can I pay for our subscription?
- You can pay by credit card or invoice.
- If you have not provided electronic invoicing information, we will send you an invoice by email.
I want to make changes to our billing period, what do I do?
- Contact our customer service to make changes to your subscription’s billing period.
I want to make changes to our billing information, what do I do?
- Contact our customer service to make changes to your subscription’s billing information.
How do I change my credit card information?
- You can change your credit card information when you are logged in to the Seppo webshop. From the front page, continue past the licence selection to the step 3 Summary where your current credit card details are visible. Click Edit card in Paytrail to change the card.
- If your organisation is based in the EU, we exclude VAT from the invoice if you have provided us with a valid VAT ID number.
- If you make your purchase with a credit card, VAT is charged.
How do I increase the number of player licences in my subscription?
- To upgrade your licence, log in to the webshop. Choose one of the boosts or enter the new number of licences to the Exact size. Continue to payment and click update subscription.
- You will be charged for the additional player licences for the remaining billing period.
- The additional player licences will be available immediately.
- Example: You have a 12-month subscription with 200 player licences. You buy 100 additional player licences five months before the billing period ends. You will pay immediately for the 100 player licences for five months. When your next billing period begins, you will pay for 300 player licences for 12 months.
- If your subscription is for more than 1000 player licences, contact our customer service to increase the number of player licences.
How do I reduce the number of player licences in my subscription?
- To downgrade your licence, log in to the webshop. Enter the new number of licences to the Exact size. Continue to payment and click update subscription.
- The reduced number of player licences will take effect from the beginning of the next billing period.
- Example: You have a 12 month subscription with 500 player licences. You reduce the number of player licences to 450 four months before the billing period ends. You will have 500 player licences until the end of your ongoing billing period. When your next billing period begins, you will pay for 450 player licences for 12 months.
Contact us via the customer support chat on the website or in Seppo.
Existing customers do not have to switch to the new pricing model if they don’t wish to do so.
If you want to change the pricing model, please contact us via the customer support chat on the website or in Seppo.
- Gamification training and workshops
- Project specific workshops
- Turnkey projects
- Custom branding (whitelabel)
Contact us via the customer support chat for additional information or a quote.