Seppo will be part of Finland House in Rio
Seppo will attend the Olympic celebration in Rio de Janeiro! Finnish education operators, Ministry of education and culture, Finpro and Finnish embassy in Brazil are organizing Finland House in Rio for the first time ever and we are proud to be part of it.
Finland House in Rio will be organized during 13.-21.8.2016 near the Olympic area. This new kind of concept allows athletes, olympic visitors, business people and media meet each other in Rio de Janeiro in a very special enviroment. In Finland House it is also possible to watch from a screen when Finnish athletes are competing in the Olympic Games and even meet Santa Claus.
Seppo will gamify the area by building four different Finland themed games, called Cleantech Finland, Meet the Finns, This is Finland and Edu Game Finland. The partners for the games are Ruka Villas, Chalet Ruka Peak, Studio Restaurant Tundra, Ruka Adventures and Rukan salonki who offer the prize of the games.
You can find more information about Finland House in Rio from their Facebook page.
Prize: All-inclusive holiday in Lapland
- Destination Finland – Natural Luxury – Kuusamo Lapland
- Snow, northern lights, snow scooter safaris, driving on frozen lake, white nights, midnight sun, versatile activities in protected natural wilderness, aesthetic experiences, culinary pleasures, well-being, unique accommodation
- 4 nights for 2 people – choose your own season: winter, spring, summer or autumn
- There will be a raffle for the prize among all players of the four games. The more tasks you complete, the better are your chances to win.
- The game organizer will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The prize must be used within 12 months.
- Flights are not included in the prize.
- The prize is non-transferable, i.e. it cannot be given to another person.
Seppo Becomes a Google For Education Partner
We’re super excited to announce that Seppo has become a Google for Education Technology Partner. We’ve been working closely with Google for Education to be able to build an easy connection between Seppo and Google Classroom so that our Seppo teachers can easily combine their Seppo games to their other lessons materials on Google Classroom.
Seppo's Game of The Month in May takes families to nature walking tours
Seppo's Game of the Month in May is Anni Laitinen's game Nature2030. This game is related to a two-year Finnish school sustainability program that has turned students as environmental scientists who have researched ways to improve the state of their nearby environments.