Create a game for learning outdoors
Choose the learning environment
The game can be played in the school premises, in the city centre or in a field trip location. The map of the selected area works as a game board.
Create the tasks
The teacher creates the game tasks, which the students solve in teams using mobile devices. Seppo works on all educational levels from pre-school to university.
Lead the game
During the game the teacher monitors the game, assesses the answers submitted by the teams and gives feedback. Earning points and working together motivates the students to keep going.
21st century skills
New way of learning combines experiential, project-based learning and utilising technology in a real-life environment. The 21st century skills, such as problem solving, creativity, teamwork, and sharing your know-how are an integral part of the learning process of seppo games.
Seppo's game pedagogy is to teach in a way that inspires and motivates students. It gets players on the move, which also makes the brain work better.
- Easy-to-use tool designed for teachers
- Browser-based – no need to download apps
- Online and offline modes
- Works both outdoors and indoors
- Use a gps map or a picture as a game board
- Video, audio, picture and text answering options
- Real-time monitoring and feedback
- Private messages
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish, English, Dutch, Arabic, Portuguese, Hungarian, Spanish, Norwegian