Are you good with people? Do you know how to make others shine and collaborate? Do you feel comfortable diving into our content library and promoting masterpieces you find there? If the answer is yes, we have the perfect job for you. We are hiring a qualified Community and Content manager to join the Seppo team!
Our users are very dear to us and this new role will help us serve them in the best way possible. We believe that enthusiastic community results in more happy users and more Seppo games created. We are looking for a self-driven and ambitious professional with a service mindset. As a Community Manager you will be responsible for developing our social media channels into active communities. You will have a key role in improving our game assets further. In this position you will be working closely with our marketing team and product development, interpreting customer needs for both.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Strong writer, both formal and informal texts
- Experience in planning and running community initiatives
- Experience in social media marketing & communications
- Fluent English and Finnish
- A degree from university or university of applied sciences
We also value:
- Experience from the educational sector
- Experience of automated marketing tools
- Good Project management skills
- Onboarding new users and keeping the user community active
- Aggregating new content (i.e. games) and promoting existing content with help of campaigns, challenges, competitions etc
- Creating and managing regular user letters and customer surveys
- Collect user feedback and channel it to R&D, marketing and sales.
- Ownership of the user communication globally
About the company
Seppo is a Helsinki based EdTech company. We are a team of nine enthusiastic, warm and hard working full-time employees. Our mission is to inspire teachers and help them engage and motivate their students better. We believe that detaining students indoors is bad for learning. Students should be given the freedom to explore, to go out and study the real world phenomena. Free your ass and your mind will follow!
Our product, Seppo, is an innovative, award-winning tool for turning any lesson into an engaging mobile game. We have users in over 50 countries around the world. Last year Seppo was implemented in every school in the city of Helsinki.
What do we offer?
We offer you an interesting position that you get to develop and manage independently. You will be working with our fun team, flexibly in our central Helsinki office / remotely. Our company has an international atmosphere and future potential. We offer you a path to grow to a distinguished professional in your area. Salary-wise we offer fair compensation and are ready to discuss about performance-based compensation.
Send your application (free format) with CV by September 22nd to firstname.lastname@example.org.